Good Afternoon and Welcome to Somiii’s Convos. How has your week been? The week ends today WHOOP WHOOP. This is the Easter weekend and there are a lot of Events lined up for this season. Here is a rundown of some;
- PLAYS BY BUNMI DAVIES PRESENTS: ONCE UPON A MAD MAN – Showing at Agip Hall, MUSON CENTRE on the 21st April 2014(Easter Monday). A Hilarious and entertaining play. TIME: 3PM, 5PM AND 7PM. for enquiries call: 07055553000, 08175553000 or go to afritickets.com, naijaticketshop.com
- AY LIVE: THE HAPPY EDITION – Venue: Expo Centre, EKO HOTEL AND SUITES on the 20th April(Easter Sunday), Time: 6pm. The Event will feature acts like; I go dye, Gordons, Elenu, Akpororo, Helen Paul, FunnyBone, Ushbebe, Davido, Tiwa savage, Burnaboy, Jmartins, Dj Xclusive and a host of others. TICKETS: Regular-6,000, Vip-25,000, Table for 10-500,000, Vvip-1,000,000. for tickets/table reservations call 08032224444 or go to ariiyatickets.com
- LAGOS CARNIVAL 2014: This year’s theme is LASGIDI! Come have fun, the GIDI way! Date: 21st April(Easter April) Time: 10am
•You may sign up with a Carnival Band with which you are familiar; or
•You can join in the fun on Awolowo Road, Ikoyi where the parade will start from, and walk with the carnival bands to Tafawa Balewa Square or come directly to Tafawa Balewa Square
- INSPIRATION FM FAMILY PICNIC: Date- 21st April(Easter Monday), Venue- Kings College Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island, Time- 10am to 6pm. Performing- Orisefemi, Chidinma & Sean Tizzle. Comedians- Bovi & Aje Baba. Ticket- Adult (N1,500) & Kids (N500). Sponsored by Bournvita, Tang & Nestle Water. Supported by Supreme Ice-Cream.
- DON’T HURT ME “STAGE PLAY”: Don’t Hurt Me, is an emotionally inspiring, dramatic and entertaining story about domestic violence. Carefully woven around music, dance, and spoken word, Don’t Hurt Me is a musical play inspired by true life events. From the Dance Director of SARO and BATONGA. It has been showing since the 6th of April and will continue till the 27th of April, so you can catch it this Easter. Time- 3PM to 7PM, Venue- Terra Kulture Tiamiyu Savage, Victoria Island, Lagos.
You have it folks, 5 events to choose from this weekend. Have fun and have an Amazing Easter.