First Quarter’s over and done with; GOD be praised!!!!!
I can remember vividly when I said “Happy New Year”, and now the first three months are over. Is it just Me, or did the months speed by? It’s 2nd of April already. Yesterday in the office, I and some of my colleagues pranked the entire office; It was “spot on”, because it got the desired reactions. Ope, My colleague who is in the third trimester of her pregnancy pretended to be in labour. We actually staged the entire scene, with water breaking and all. You need to see Ope, at a point i thought it was real because she acted the part so well. Our MD had almost ordered an ambulance to wheel her off to the hospital. LOL how I love My office.
The Good book says in Ephesians 3:20-21; New International Version (NIV) translation;
20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
This has been my story this 2014, God has really done exceedingly, abundantly far above all i could ever ask or think. I am still in awe of all the things I have learnt and the world I have been exposed to in the last three months.
- I am grateful for Life and New Births; all I have heard in the last three months is “its a boy, Its a girl” especially this month of March. God has truly been awesome.
- I am grateful for My MUM’s health; she had an accident last October and broke her right wrist. She had to undergo surgery in December, and couldn’t use her wrist through out the last quarter of last year. But now she is doing so well, though she’s still going for physio. Its only You Lord.
- I am grateful for my job; When I wrote the test for this job, it was out of “ok, Lets just do this to keep busy while we wait for [radio/tv presenting jobs]”, little did I know that GOD had HIS OWN PLANS, I’m sure HE must have been looking down from Heaven saying “This my pikin, You don forget say na ME get the final say, just dey enjoy sha make I siddon dey look” and when I least expected it, GOD showed Himself. I LOVE MY JOB full stop, I still have my dreams of presenting and owning a talk show ohh don’t get me wrong, but this job has helped me see things in a better light and exposed me to endless opportunities that abound for me. I LOVE MY FELLOW MTs (management trainees) die, I love my colleagues and I’m very thankful for where I am presently.
- I am grateful for Preservation and Protection as i go to and fro from work. Most times, I get home as late as 10pm, but I have never been mauled, robbed or involved in any form of accident. Thank You Lord!
- I am grateful for this blog and the new vision and ideas I have for it. I pray for My blog everyday (yes, I do). I ask GOD to lead the right audience to My blog and always bless me with the right content to post. I promised Myself never to join the band wagon (so help Me GOD, *chuckles*).
There are so many things I am grateful for, I’d probably upload like 10+ posts and it wouldn’t still be enough. So I’ll just stop here and say once again THANK YOU MY FRIEND WHO STICKS CLOSER THAN A BROTHER, MY FIRST LOVE, MY REASON FOR EXISTING, THE ONE WHO IS ALWAYS FAITHFUL EVEN WHEN I AM UNFAITHFUL, I SAY TWALE!!!!! Indeed, YOU are good and YOUR mercies are forever.
I look into the 2nd quarter and I like what i see, My seat belt is strapped and I’m super excited to drive in full speed to grasp it all. I might not be where I want to be, but I am not where i used to be.
The first quarter is over, What are you grateful for? Where were you before, and where are you now?